THE MOST EFFICIENT, PRODUCTIVE, & PROFITABLE, PEAK PERFORMANCE SALES TEAMS IN THE WORLD
Our mission at Kathleen Black Coaching & Consulting is to empower leaders with the clarity and confidence to implement the most efficient, productive, and profitable team expansion systems in the world. We work with clients to house these best in class tools, built on the principles of a performance environment, powered by purpose, passion, and guiding principles, consistently achieving Top 1% results, PRESENTLY WORTH BILLIONS IN SALES GROWTH ANNUALLY.
We find it integral to model success, by providing clients access to the top business expansion experts, we connect them with our team model of honoring diverse personalities, perspectives, and leveraging the GENIUS expertise in others. This allows us to support client growth faster, with a lower rate or error, and less wasted resources for everyone involved.
Mastery is for Elite Team Leaders. With more than double the coaching time, it is designed to help advanced Team Leaders overcome challenges & time constraints as they move towards the next level in record time.
At the core of Mastery is a deep-rooted commitment to continual growth and training. We focus less on the basics and more on training your team members to become individual top producers. With enhanced tools such as tracking and monitoring of numbers & lead generation sources, budgeting systems, and advanced marketing systems, this program will see you thrive and outperform your competition.
With a focus on refining core conversion systems, accountability and nurturing the top producer mindset, this program is designed to create a cohesive well trained team. Ensuring you have built a solid foundation to your business now is crucial to catapult your business to the next level.
This level will focus on the core concepts to increase production, while laying the foundation for efficient conversion techniques and eventual leverage in your business. You can take your business to any level you’d like if your foundation is solid and this is a great place to start.
Mastery Consulting includes the following features:
- Initial set-up including DISC assessments, debriefing and initial goal setting.
- Your own Personal Consultant (Coach) to work with you and your team.
- 30-minute weekly or 60-minute bi-weekly one-on-one team development calls with your Personal Coach.
- Additional 60-Minute Weekly Call: The 30-minute and 60-minute calls can be dispersed between the Team Leader and training time one-on-one with the team
- Personalized Plan: A customized plan designed specifically for you based on your current business needs.
- Customized Resources: Customized resources delivered via email by your Consultant as topics are discussed, implemented & mastered.
- Group Webcast: Access to Group Webcasts as they are made available via an email link.
- Open Email Communication: You always have an open communication channel via email if something urgent happens in your business.
- Exclusive Website Access: Your own personal login to the back-end of our website full of resources and helpful information
- Enhanced Online Resources: Specialized content created specifically for Team Leaders on Mastery including Team Trackers and more
- *Access to Entire Library of Materials: Includes manuals, scripts, tracking programs, marketing information, presentations, webcasts & much more. (Available only with a year long agreement)
- Team Member Participation: Your team members or partners are always welcome to participate in the program at no additional cost.
- Mastermind Sessions: with Elite Team Leaders across Canada. Find out how others in your situation develop and work with their teams.
- Industry Updates: Updates for Team Leaders & Members on the latest team development innovations.
- 2 Free Team Summit Tickets: Receive a complimentary registration for you and a guest to our annual Team Summit (travel & accommodation not included)
*Library & Documentation Materials List
We have listed here by sections the documents and materials you will have access to on our Members’ Only website. Click each tab for document details.
- KBCC Ultimate Listing Presentation
- KBCC Ultimate Buyer Presentation
- Ultimate Market Review Presentation
- Ultimate Recruitment Presentation: Build Your Team
- Lead Generation (Intro)
- Lead Coordination & Database Management
- Non-Branded Marketing
- The Buying Cycle
- Display Advertising
- Online – Personal
- Online – Craigslist & Kijiji
- Classified Ad Examples
- Name Recognition Marketing (Intro)
- Name Recognition Marketing (Intro)
- Loss Leader Advertising
- Branded Online – Personal
- Bus Bench & Billboard Advertising
- Center of Influence
- Business Cards
- Television Advertising
- Principles of Scripting
- Five Stages of Internalization
- Duty Inbound Lead Intake Form
- Start of Call
- Buyer Scripts
-Top 5 Objections & 13 More
-Additional Questions for Investors
-Close to Buyer Call
-Mortgage Brokers Standards
- Seller Scripts
- Follow Up Offer
- Appointment Reminder Script
- Missed Appointment Script
- Follow Up Call Script
- Email Response to Lead With No Phone Number
- Firm Client Testimonial Script
- Centre of Influence – COI Call Scripts
- For Sale By Owner – FSBO Call Script
- Market Review Call Script
- Just Listed-Just Sold Script
- Farming Call Script
- Recruiting Systems for Lead Conversion Partners (LCP), Field Agents (FA), Administration, Management, Assistants
- Organization Charts for 8 Levels of Team Development
-“Individual Agent” to “Teams Within Teams”
- Custom Compensation Model for Your Team
- Recruiting Presentation
- Ad Templates
- Automated First Online Interview
- Personality Assessment
- 24 Hour Test
- Phone Interview Questions
- In Person Interview Questions
- Job Description
- Training Programs
- Retention Systems
- Training Manuals for Outside Agents, Inside Agents and Administration
- Roleplay Systems & Programs
-Rules for Role Play
-Commission Listing Role Play
- DISC Training
- Representations Systems Training (NLP)
- Priority Focus
-Increase Production Volume Without Sacrificying Service
-Prioritize Your Time
- Tracking Systems
-Field Agent Weekly Tracker
-Lead Conversion Partner Daily, Weekly Tracker
-Performance Tracker (Goals to Actual Production)
- Goal Setting
- Goal Breakdown Sheets
- Partners Business Plan
- Team Budget
- Team Business Plan
- Meeting Outlines, Themes & Inspiration
- Weekly Team Meeting – Sample Agenda
- Buyer Review Sheet
- Listing Review Sheet
- Monday Meeting – Sample
- Access to everything we continue to develop
- Do The OPPOSITE: Everything You’ve Been Told about Social Media Is DEAD WRONG
- We Are Our Habits
- The Listing System: Consultant’s Approach to Price & Fee
- Modeling Your Clients
- Time Management
- Excelling Energetically
- Time Management
- Brain Science of Achievement
- Using the Showing Offer
- Transformational Leadership: Maximizing Potential
- The Listing Presentation
- Knowing Yourself and Understanding Others
- Building Rapport: Part II
- Building Rapport: Part I
- What Can Stand in Your Way of Building a Team?
- How to Start Calls and Why
- How to Find Your Unique Ability
- Increase Your List to Sell Ratio Instantly
The Value Your Team Has To Offer: Why Our Commission Structure Works
What’s Your Edge for 2013?
The Power of Priority Focus and Contact Management
Dealing with Fee: Commission and the Listing System
Effective Communication II
When and How to Get a Lead Conversion Dept.
Time Management: Priority Focus
Tracking: How and Why
Bonus: Full Uninterrupted Buyer Presentation
- How to make 2012 Amazing: Making Your Business Plan a Living Document
- How to Deal with a “Difficult” Buyer
- Simple 1-2-3 Pricing
- Consistent Power Packed Meetings
- How to Build a Marketing Plan
- DISC Training Part II: Profiling: Profiling and Dealing with Clients
- DISC Training Part I: Profiling: The Role of Profiling in Recruitment
- Presenting Buyer Contracts: Dealing with Objections and Eliminating Risk
- Performance Audit Process
- Recruiting Top Team Members
- Transitioning New and Existing Team Members into Our System (Part II)
- Transitioning New and Existing Team Members into Our System (Part I)
- Getting the Most from Stealth Marketing
- Getting the Most from Your Marketing and Advertising
- Getting the Most from Your Coaching (Bonus)
- Team Business Planning
- Goal Setting and Business Planning
- Positioning Yourself and Negotiating Stronger Offers
- 21 Day Market Review
- Million Dollar Listing Presentation
- The Listing System
- The Buyer Plan
- Million Dollar Buyer Presentation
- Business Principles
- Branded Lead Generation
- How to Run a Power-Packed Meeting
- Lead Conversion
- Non-Branded Lead Generation
- Welcome Call